Mapping the Future Landscape on Healthcare
The Guarini Institute for Government and Leadership presents; Healthcare 2020: Mapping the Future Landscape. The panel, to be held on March 16th, 5:30-7:30pm at the Duncan Sky Room, will focus on hospital conversions and mergers, access to quality health care, out of pocket expenses, and the expansion of telemedicine.
Today’s healthcare industry has grown exponentially, presenting challenges for providers and citizens. This forum is an opportunity for senior level administrators from the hospital and insurance industries to provide timely and relevant information on the state of New Jersey healthcare, and more importantly innovation in healthcare delivery.
The panelists are:
- State Senator Tom Kean Jr., 21st Legislative District
- Dr. Assemblyman Herb Conaway, 7th Legislative District, Chair of Health and Senior Services Committee
- Neil Eicher, Vice President of Government Relations & Policy, NJ Hospital Association
- Dr. Jawad Kirmani, Director, Stroke & Neurovascular Center, JFK Neuroscience Institute
- Jen Velez, Senior Vice President of Community and Behavioral Health, Barnabas Health
- Madeline Ferraro, Vice-President, Government Affairs, Atlantic Health System
- Allen Karl, President of Healthcare Management, Horizon Blue Cross.
The session will be com-moderated by Dr. Daniel Korya, Vascular Neurologist at NJ Neuroscience Institute, and Teleneurologist with Neurocall, Inc. and Dr. Joseph Doria, Dean of the Caulfield School of Education, and former Bayonne Mayor and state lawmaker.
For more information, call (201) 761-6049 or email [email protected]