Hamilton Square Condominiums
Offering spacious, unique loft living with the highest quality construction Hamilton Square is located adjacent to Hamilton Park and features curated retail to meet your every need.
- In-home laundry: Bosch stacked washer dryer
- GE Profile and Fisher-Paykell Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas stoves and cooktops-Refrigerators with water dispenser and ice maker
- Recycled white glass counters and natural limestone kitchen backsplash
- Dark wood Rift Oak kitchen and bathroom cabinetry that are locally sourced
- Architectural designed bathrooms with radiant heated floors
- Tiger strand bamboo flooring and imported ceramic kitchen floor tile
- High ceilings and large operable windows with stone sills
- Over-sized apartment entry doors with heavy-duty lever handles
- High eciency Trane (TM) heating and cooling with in-home thermostats
- Advanced soundproofing and all-concrete construction Private terraces in select condominiums
- Private membership health club and pool
- 24/7 Attended Front Desk
- On-site building superintendant
- Storage Units
- Available indoor parking
- 6000 Square Foot landscaped communal roof terrace and observation deck
- A short distance to nearby PATH and ferry stations with one-stop access to New York City
- Tranquil tree filled courtyard for reading or reflection
- Thoughtful collection of beautiful independently owned shops and food and wine purveyors
- Highest quality construction and design
- Views of Manhattan and NY Harbor
Hamilton Square is committed to building with environmentally friendly, sustainable and renewable materials and systems.
Condo units are built with Low-E Glass Double Thermal pane windows. Low-E, or low-emissivity glass is coated with an invisible microscopic metallic oxide layers that reduce the amount of heat that pass through the windows. The effect is two-fold. In the summer months, low-e windows prevent heat from entering your condo, thus reducing your cooling needs. In the winter months, the windows prevent heat from escaping your unit, thus maximizing your heating efficiency. The end result is year-round energy savings, and a smaller carbon footprint for Hamilton Square and Jersey City.
Our employees, residents, buyers, and neighbors are part of our team. Together, we build neighborhoods.
New developments, such as Hamilton Square, are attracting young families looking for value and children-friendly neighborhood. At Hamilton Square, our family-friendly retail, the newly renovated 5-acre Hamilton Park, and beautifully designed apartments are all features that feed this trend. We are pleased that young families continue to choose Hamilton Square, and we look forward to welcoming more to the neighborhood!
It’s our duty to ensure that we hand over a healthy planet to our children and grandchildren. That is why we are committed to building with sustainable, renewable materials and systems such as super energy efficient heating and cooling, radiant heat, tiger strand bamboo flooring, recycled glass countertops, low VOC paint, energy efficient appliances and reused steel and concrete structural systems.
The Hamilton Park Neighborhood is home to a variety of retailers and restaurants with more to come. At the center is the neighborhood’s crowning feature, Hamilton Park. The five-acre Victorian park is lined with nineteenth century brownstones and towering hundred year old trees. Aside from its natural beauty, Hamilton Park features two dog parks, state of the art playgrounds, immaculate landscaping, a fountain, a splash park, two tennis courts, a basketball court and is enjoyed by thousands of area residents every day. Organizations such as the Hamilton Park Neighborhood Association and Hamilton Park Conservancy work tirelessly to maintain this beautiful neighborhood, so that Hamilton Park continues to be a Jersey City destination.
- A short distance to to either of two PATH stations for direct Manhattan access
- Nearby light rail and ferry stations
- Bus to Port Authority New York on corner
- Top-rated schools, including The Garden Preschool Cooperative, Hamilton Park Montessori School, Cordero Elementary School, Golden Door Charter School and McNair Academic High School
- Dedicated retail space catering to children and caregivers
History of Hamilton Park
The Hamilton Park historic district of downtown Jersey City dates back to the late 1800s. The park was named after Alexander Hamilton, the first Secretary of the Treasury under President George Washington. Alexander Hamilton was shot and killed in nearby Weehawken in a duel with political rival Aaron Burr, Vice-President to Thomas Jefferson. For more on the Hamilton Park community and its history, please visit: The Hamilton Park Neighborhood Association and NJCU’s Jersey City Past and Present.